Subject: [Leica] For Sale: pristine Nocti .95
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 13:24:34 -0700

I didn't complain that the old lenses make better images. I don't think
lenses make images.
The 0.95 is stellar: Sharper at 0.95 than the f/1 is at f/1 and a truly
contrast-less bokeh. But I prefer the older less perfect look over the
newer, more digitally precise.

Dare you to say my preference is wrong! ;-)