Subject: [Leica] Shoot less... ?
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 03:58:05 -0700

Sort of like digging an oil well every 25 feet....

Sent from my iPhone
Steve Barbour

On Mar 23, 2015, at 3:17 AM, Richard Man <richard at richardmanphoto.com>
wrote:

You are missing the point: shooting more / working the scene --> gives a
better chance of getting the worthwhile results.

Why is there even an argument? Sure, no one should try to take meaningless,
loser shots, but even with the best techniques, best eyes, etc., shooting
more frames, especially under most circumstances, would mean potentially a
higher hit rate.

I am beginning to think that LUGGERS love to argue - for argument sake. No,
we do not. Yes, you do, no, do not, do. DO NOT. Certainly do.

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 3:03 AM, Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie at
btinternet.com>

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto
// https://www.facebook.com/Transformations.CosplayPortraits