Subject: [Leica] IMG: Our 25th Anniversary
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 12:32:50 -0800

>>> Not great art, but a joyous milestone for us, in a beautiful setting.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/16253515170/  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Peter & Maya,

A great big wonderful congratulations. 25 years is one of the first
milestones to live, love and  enjoy your selves. It's sort of the training
time to help you through the next 25! :-)

Then they can be absolutely pure magic simply because the first 25 years of
training has cleared most of the unknown emotions and funny little things
not known about each other before the marriage.

Second 25 years???  Can be and in many cases are pure loving each other's
company more than ever imagined! Irene and I had 64 years before she was
taken from me! But as we moved into our 3rd 25 years we became closer and
far more appreciative of each other's hug and caring for each other!

We unfortunately didn't make the full third 25 years. :-) However, I have
absolutely no doubt she is here and about in Spirit, as hardly a day goes by
that I'm not aware she's keeping an eye on me and my daily survival.

The Super best to you both for many years to come!

cheers,
Dr. ted