Subject: [Leica] IMG: Baltimore bar hopping
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 08:52:26 -0800

Ric Carter  OFFERED!
To: Leica Users Group; leica at freelists.org; A forum dedicated to the
Picture-A-Week project

So, at my age, two bars constitutes "bar hopping."

<http://2014.cartersxrd.net/2014CartersXRd/Shoebox_2014/Pages/PubCrawl.html>
http://tinyurl.com/omk8e86<<<<<<<<<

Hi Ric,
When I mentioned the other day to everyone shooting the one and only photo
as so many of the CREW do. Why not "shoot a kind of "Photo essay" built
around a story telling project on and about the same subject.

No need to produce a laid out page. But a photo series built around the
subject as we see here.

A photo editor/ art director would produce quite an interesting photo story
with this wonderful selection of photos. Basically an excellnt  book of
material o create a fine "WEEKEND FEATURE PAGE LAYOUT!"

Think about how many "ONE FLOWER PHOTOS WE SEE?" Why not broaden that out in
to a series about the garden itself and or including the "gardener?" as one
of the story photos? Your example here is excellent!
thanks.
cheers,
Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] IMG: Baltimore bar hopping)