Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong MTR album posting
From: hjwulff at gmail.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 21:03:14 -0800

The first one is the one that stands out. Literally. The others, while they
communicate the feel of the MTR, lack focus. The last one, in pano, is
probably the best of those, as the more central placement allows more focus
on the somnambulant man. That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it. :-)

Henning