Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong MTR album posting
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 21:26:26 -0600

Hello, group.

Back from Hong Kong and shot a great deal on the city's MTR. Still many
images to sift through, but have posted eight (seven,a actually; one
cropped two ways). The space, people and dynamics fascinate me. Also have
images from outside the trains, but have not processed and posted them yet.

Critiques, comments and such on- and/or off-list welcomed as I try to
figure out what to do with this stuff.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gcr910/Hong+Kong+MTR+2014/

Thank you in advance for looking and, with luck, setting me on the right
path (if there is one).

Greg Rubenstein

Replies: Reply from hjwulff at gmail.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Hong Kong MTR album posting)
Reply from jackyaus at gmail.com (Jacky aus) ([Leica] Hong Kong MTR album posting)