Subject: [Leica] ***SPAM*** Re: Alternative to the Monochrom
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 20:46:49 -0400

I do hear of images being brought in by the tons with smart phones or even
less smart phones and if the image content is important enough as its likely
to be than now nice the camera is is not even part of the conversation.

But I do think the don't want "Dad I want to be a photographer when I grow
up" "just use your cell phone or your brothers credit card camera" as part
of the going deal.
There has to be some sort of idea of professional grade gear.