Subject: [Leica] Any other 280mm f/4 APO users?
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 17:59:37 -0500

Doug -

You need to make friends with the person who handles your lens when you
send it in for servicing.  Send them some photos to show what you are doing
with that lens!  Mine take a maximum of 6 weeks and, if I'm leaving on a
trip, I've had them turn a CLA lens around in less than a week.  You can
also request a loaner if the lens is going to be out of commission for
longer than a week or two.

Be assertive.  They are there to serve you.  Anybody who gives Leica the
positive publicity that you do deserves the best of service and that's not
what you are getting!

Good luck,

Tina