Subject: [Leica] Sony A7
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 20:09:36 -0600

Richard,

With EVF, good lenses, and the kind of work I do, Live View becomes
important.  The Sony's live view solution is superior to that of the Leica
M, at least for my work, since it is integrated to the camera and not an
attachment.

What's more, my entire stable of lenses is available to me through
adapters, so some interesting photography lies ahead with some of my
favorite older lenses, like the Konica f1.2, some Nikkors I like, an old
Meyer-Optik, well, you get the picture.   Oh yeah, all of my Leica stuff M
and R works OK on the camera.  ;-)

Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Sony A7)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Sony A7)