Subject: [Leica] Sony A7
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 16:08:55 -0800

This is a well known problem with non-retrofocus wide angle on digital
sensor. After all, it was THE reason Leica said why a digital M camera was
"impossible" (from the technology of that time) back in 2006 or so. So not
sure why you would expect differently.

The M9 is relatively speaking, "dirt-cheap" now. So it's still a good
option.