Subject: [Leica] Opinions Wanted: Sharp or Fuzzy?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 21:05:12 -0500

I'd like to see them  exposure color corrected and brought into line they
appear to have been over exposed by over two stops then unsuccesvvlly
brought down with all kinds of un correctable cross over's. Like red skies
and cyan buildings. I think they are unsuccessful scans. They may be
impossible to scan.
The fuzzy thing is a wash out. People don't do that any more.