Subject: [Leica] Opinions Wanted: Sharp or Fuzzy?
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 18:32:15 -0800

I thought the question posed related only to "fuzzy or sharp".
Richard has an idea on how he wants the images to look like, color and
processing wise, and I believe it isn't incumbent on us to tell him how
WE want anything to look, other than what he inquired about.

As to the fuzzy vs. not question, I agree that it may work quite well
with his vision if the modern cars etc. are not there.

Jay

PS: If you just read what the internet has to say, "they" say people
don't do black & white or use film anymore. Not seen anything out there
about fuzzy photos, myself, so I've no opinion on it being right or wrong.