Subject: [Leica] Noctilux and Sony A7?
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 20:54:30 -0800
References: <27373742.1418411259652.JavaMail.root@mswamui-chipeau.atl.sa.earthlink.net> <3AAB80DC-6323-48BC-BCA5-516FAF1A8820@gmail.com> <CAFfkXxtQZZe6YvG9w7+NJagJpkoq_1VKhdUP9q4+4AnxycLMZQ@mail.gmail.com> <04DF46C1-4AE7-4EDC-BD5E-D7845CFB15EA@gmail.com> <89CA9178-0F1A-4ECC-93F8-75C7302423BF@gmail.com> <33AEDF2D-FACF-4CA3-812B-C34E07B38B7D@gmail.com> <CE039D1C-A979-4D11-B40A-112E559590B6@gmail.com> <96F23A6C-5702-48A2-A38A-6D2D703FBC93@gmail.com> <76ABB9EF-EAF0-4AF4-9665-BEF8DB24D738@gmail.com>

With the M it can be done at anytime with Live view. But does it matter? So
you know it's out: now what? With the sony (or any EVF) WYSIWYG.

I guess with the Sony, if there is little shutter lag, the EVF focusing
would be great. Is there? Is the newest Sony quieter with less lag? The M's
lag with EVF just kills getting the moment. Using the M's range finder is
only limited by your predictive/reactive capabilities. Personally I think at
close distance at f1 it's a crap shoot whatever you use. Chances are better
the further away you get. Physics rules.

I'd like to try a Sony someday. See how the Nocti works... Let's get
together!!
:-)

Sent from my iPad

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Noctilux and Sony A7?)