Subject: [Leica] OT Leica M8 and M9 Sensor Problems?
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 13:48:55 -0800
References: <CAJ4y7gwnwLNxzmsCeP=JZGHm3F8ebNUk2mBwu6swPe8+kDfvJw@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF6=2URgaPAcmn-bV2zk1e--5vvy_fKux9=U6Hm+NjJ5cA@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF4-Nuo2Qp3RpTs55F-Zm8YoEAac0jkLTOMAdkZu_GNM6g@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-FssMMHHpd1Y+2sLHq=Em6KouxCi6rQE2eG8nCYSTSZyA@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF4JwMTNpJ-j5fRYXuQHoxfyFq14MaPKt6zSmEdoUoUKew@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-HSmywiJu+w_b9fPa28Hx-pQiF1w-t_XHtM38Nd8EK8Uw@mail.gmail.com>

> On Dec 10, 2014, at 1:43 PM, Richard Man <richard at richardmanphoto.com>
> wrote:
>
> In California, we have nothing but clouds right now. I will check when the
> Californian blue sky comes back.

here too in Sacramento, what is it doing there right now?