Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 and M9 Sensor Problems?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 07:26:47 +1000

Free sensor replacements (and that means the whole assembly with associated
electronics as they are mated from manufacture)
It will be interesting for individuals affected to learn what replacement
camera deals they are also offered when they send in their camera.
When the LCD defects appeared, some people thought the deal sufficiently
attractive that they sought to buy affected cameras cheaply to 'trade in'

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman