Subject: [Leica] Street photography in B&W?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 14:16:19 -0600

It wasn't a matter of fashion for me.

Until Cibachrome, I wasn't interested in printing color because the quality
was so low for the high cost.

I shot my share of Kodachrome slides when I could afford it, but for me,
and most of us my age, B&W was what we could afford.

When I got into the news business, stringing for UPI and AP, the wire faxes
only transmitted B&W anyhow.  (Rarely you would see a separation set come
across, but we never sent them out of New Orleans or Baton Rouge.)

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/