Subject: [Leica] I Need A Quick and Simple Image Viewer for Mac
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 12:19:17 -0500

Thanks, Bob.  I hear what you are saying, but LR is still a bit slow on the
intake whereas, as Leo points out, PM is blazing fast. I know people who
have 25,000+ images in a LR catalog and if I undertake this enterprise in
LR I'm afraid I will be in that group. For 95% of these images I just want
to see them and there has got to be a cheap fast app for that.  Or maybe
there isn't.

--Bob