Subject: [Leica] More from Maroon Bells
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 17:12:51 -0700

Sorry for the delay in answering.  Way behind.  Just got back from two weeks
camping, including the hot air balloon fiesta in Albuquerque, and are now
recycling for the last leg of the trip, home via Yosemite.  Thought I'd
catch up a bit on some mail.

Thanks for your comments.  The exposure was 1/6 second for the water, and
the one with the mountain included was about 1/2 second.

And the color really was pretty close to what shows on my monitor.  It was
amazingly bright after the rain.  Was fun to photgraph.

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer
?
would ever have dared dream.??? James D. Watson