Subject: [Leica] More from Maroon Bells
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 18:10:31 -0700

There is a loop trail you can take from Maroon Bells.  We just did the lower
trail, both the afternoon of the rain, and then the following morning when
the storm had cleared.  It actually started clearing a bit the first
afternoon when we were on the trail.  Here are a few shot from those hikes.

Some ground vegetation along the trail in the rain

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/d/Maroon+Bells-1941.jpg.html

A patch of blue sky showing to the north.  A prelude of what was to come the
next day.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/d/Maroon+Bells-1925.jpg.html

Another shot of the stream by the bridge on the trail.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/d/Maroon+Bells-1945.jpg.html

>From the trail the next AM

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/d/Maroon+Bells-2013.jpg.html

Comments welcome.  View large if possible.

Aram

Aram Langhans

(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] More from Maroon Bells)