Subject: [Leica] Leica prices
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 08:11:22 -0700

> For this user it has absolutely nothing to do with "jewelry" or
> "collecting" or some other bullshit. It has to do with image quality,
> build quality, ergonomics, how the tool feels in the hands, and
> accomplishes the intentions of the photographer.<<<<<<<<<<

Hi George,
And despite my biting at LEICA only about pricing! :-) Once I was
hooked..... I've been  hooked and Leica's have been my main using/working
camera whatever kind of assignments I've had as the main picture taking
machine. Gotta be close to 50 years now.

And with any kind of luck for the next 15 years until May 27/2029. :-)

As posts appear about all kinds of testing many of the CREW do with their
LEICA gear and lenses is quite amazing compared to mine all these years!

ME? Here's always been my test! Out of box, looks good, snap on camera and
start shooting the assignment!!!!!!! I couldn't and still can't understand
why when buying a LEICA body or lenses anyone would waste time testing? And
most truthfully "other than that SOB R4mot."  A story for another day. :-)

But then that's just me and keeping life KISS simple!:-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)