Subject: [Leica] PESO
From: dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 11:05:52 -0400

Ted & everyone, you would find it very enlightening to watch
Jim in action. Even a short walk around with him an adventure.
I had the pleasure of watching him interact with his subjects
a few years ago & it changed my way of approaching people
I found interesting to photograph. I'll never be as good as Jim in
that respect but it will open up more photo ops in the future.