Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 33: Puerto Rican food porn, Erie Country Fair, Chicago
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 10:12:32 -0700

G'day Nathan,
And one more time!! Once again I say most enthusiastically !!!!
:-)..........

"A wonderful PHOTO ESSAY as we shot in the days of photography when the
series illustrated where we lived, learned and loved of our people &
countries! "THANKS FOR A VERY FINE WALK ABOUT IN CHICAGO!"

This type of photojournalism is rarely done these days because the technical
aspects of TV brought the above "stills photo stories" to an end to us
"LIVE!"

So a great many fine photojournalists in the profession fell to the waste
land of nothing. AND TODAY? The technical aspects of the Iphone craze has
wiped it out near completely. Certainly very close! Other than the
documenters on the LUG such as yourself. And I suppose a few shooters about
the world whom we never see the works as the images "die in their camera"
after showing friends and families!

Thank you Nathan it's always a pleasure indeed!

cheers,
ted