Subject: [Leica] Mikado, Señoritas, vocabulary, and respect
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 23:24:50 +0200

Brian,

I have not followed the discussion, just saw your latest postings, and as
Ted says I shall add thank you too. You are absolutely right and I agree
absolutely.

I hope we (the luggers) we will be all able to put our energies shooting
pictures rather than other

Cheers
Lluis

El 21/07/2014, a las 23:16, Brian Reid <reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>