Subject: [Leica] Statistics
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 19:31:45 +0100

I see.
I had similar problems when I first got mine.
I took it to a wedding and was not at all familiar with it. when I picked it
up it was in manual focus. I searched high and low in menus to change it. I
found there was a switch on the front when I got home.
Mind you I find having a switch on the front about 5 billion times more
convenient than being in a menu now I know it is there.
Now I am used to it the control I still inadvertently turn is the exposure
"correction"

Frank D