Subject: [Leica] Statistics
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 17:25:59 -0400

PESO:

This is the kind of thing you can research when you have LR ;-)

I have finally finished editing all of the photos from Honduras.  I took
1839 photos in all:  869 with the Fuji, 549 with the M240, and 411 with the
MM.

Of those, I deleted 243 that were out of focus: 206 with the Fuji, 23 with
the M240, and 14 with the MM.

>From the remaining, I gave my highest rating of 4 stars to 103 photos: 33
with the Fuji, 22 with the M240, and 48 with the MM.

Of the 7 lenses I used, the ones that did the best were the Leica 35/2.0,
Leica 50/1.4, and Leica 90/2.0.

What I have concluded is that I love the results I get with the MM.  I will
be carrying it more often in the future, along with those three lenses.

I'm not giving up on the Fuji, but it certainly did not solve my focusing
problem and I was encouraged by the number that I did get in focus with the
Leicas!  Maybe all of that focusing I did with the Auto-refractor helped ;-)

I hope this is interesting to some.  It was invaluable to me.  I'll be
posting some of the 4's next week.

Tina
--
Tina Manley