Subject: [Leica] ***SPAM*** Away Awhile...
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 23:18:02 -0700

Thanks Philippe. No, all is well thank goodness! I certainly don't mean to
be mysterious. Jane and I have been residing in a 1 bedroom apartment with
Hudson, our 90lb lab, and Millie our 20lb feline terrorist for a bit over 2
years now. Crowded circumstances to say the least. That added to winding
down a 40 year career, lots of grandson visits and living in an area where I
fear for leaving my camera equipment (so a 15 mile trip must be made to
retrieve it) just burned me out for the past couple of years.
But my energies are returning as I turn over my duties and begin to take a
few field trips. I'm starting to feel more and more excited about traveling
about the country and finding beautiful light. I'm hoping my abilities
haven't suffered a setback; we shall see!
Way too much info for sure, but so it goes.
Thanks for your concern and warm welcome back!
Truly,
Bob

Sent from my iPad