Subject: [Leica] Pin Up Girl
From: dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 22:22:16 -0400

Lluis, Many thanks. Conversion is very simple.
Other camera settings I used: jpeg file set to SHQ & RAW.
Vivid color setting when using portrait program.
I converted to grayscale before downsizing jpeg from
21 MB to 730K & set to 72 dpi or 120 dpi for larger size
which is what you see on most computer screens.
KISS takes only a minute or so for each shot.
No other sliders used on any of these shots as I was
happy with exposures.
The combination of 100 ISO & program for 50/2 macro
when EV is 7 or less automatically selects f2. It pays to
read the fine print in the manual.
Like those Olympus guys programing tricks.
Compose & check background & AF to lock in then click.
I still use PS Elements 3. Some day I'll upgrade.  :D