Subject: [Leica] OT: Sony Sucks, big time
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 23:46:03 -0400

I don't have what I may think of a as a "real TV" I have a laptop which I
watch shows on Hulu on and I pay them 8 bucks a month so I get more shows.
I did also get a low end NEC screen for my laptop which works pretty well
and is a nice size though relatively small compared to most. and I watch my
shows (I'm watching Suits right now as we speak almost).
Turning on the TV is  a concept which eludes most of us over 50 guys the
kids just look at us and laugh with the exception of a few of us here.
Me I've not made a concerted effort but I'm not totally sure what an appleTV
is and what the other options might be and how I'm going to maybe hook up
normal cable TV to my options here. So I'm grateful for the thread off topic
as it may be.