Subject: [Leica] just a little help from my friends
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 16:00:01 -0400

The prints on the walls at the Leica store sold me over. A show they hung by
some young guy. He had them custom printed by other people than him. But
still impressive.
I'll stick my head out and say it looks not as good as film... But way
better. They were 11x14's or close. With a few mural sized which were just
printed poorly.