Subject: [Leica] OT: Sony Sucks, big time
From: jplaurel at gmail.com (Jim Gmail)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 23:14:29 -0400

This.

Message from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] OT: Sony Sucks, big time)
Message from jplaurel at gmail.com (Jim Gmail) ([Leica] OT: Sony Sucks, big time)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] OT: Sony Sucks, big time)
Message from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] OT: Sony Sucks, big time)