Subject: [Leica] OT: Sony Sucks, big time
From: jplaurel at gmail.com (Jim Gmail)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 23:13:27 -0400

I was a liberal arts major (Econ) and have designed products and services
that you very likely have used. Back in the 90s when I was at MSFT, there
were loads of music majors writing code and even art history majors running
product groups. The group program manager for the native apps on the
original iphone was an English major. Many tech startup founders have
liberal arts backgrounds.

Sent from my iPhone