Subject: [Leica] OT: Sony Sucks, big time
From: jplaurel at gmail.com (Jim Gmail)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 23:25:44 -0400

With all due respect, Jayanand, you are flat wrong on this. See my previous
post. I would say that they are equally important. My own long experience in
the tech industry is that the liberal arts people with a good working
knowledge of software and hardware architecture often have an eerily
accurate prescience about technology trends. What's most important and when.
Whether or not a particular technology is successful depends to a large
extent on human behavior - how and why people use it and the effect is has
on their behavior patterns. It takes both perspectives to create successful
products.

Sent from my iPhone