Subject: [Leica] DNG
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 17:20:53 +0100 (BST)

Maybe. I have always wondered. I keep all my raw files in the native format,
so the only DNGs I have are from my Leica. I am not happy to trust any
single software vendor to have my interests at heart, including Adobe.
With the loss of functionality/en-iPhonification of Macs by the latest OS
update, with enhancements of little use to me, this particular Mac user with
almost 30 years of Mac ownership is not a contented guy any more when it
comes to software...