Subject: [Leica] Back to red dot I am
From: pkolodny1 at icloud.com (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2014 13:48:20 -0300

Hi Marty

Thanks for your kind words to you too. So, you missed me, Heheee...
I see your M photos, you're doing really well. Wonder what you do with your
black and white digital files, prints ? Digital prints ?
As I mentioned in an earlier post I will do digital negs for platinum
printing.

And as for Kyle, is he still on the list ? I miss him too!

Cheers
Pablo

Sent from my iPhone