Subject: [Leica] Back to red dot I am
From: pkolodny1 at icloud.com (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 19:17:26 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Gary,

Thank you for the welcome back.?
I mostly shoot Ilford film too though HP5 or FP5 and even Pan F ann actually
use to process film in Pyrocat HD or Beutler?s.?
So you also do some alternative processes, good to hear am not alone in the
list in this one.?
I?m actually thinking of selling almost all of my film cameras and lenses to
get the Monochrom, I could then definitely leave the wet darkroom (film
processing and silver printing) and set kinda light room which helps save
some room.?
Yeah, the Leica M6 button is charming, wonder whether the Monochrom is the
same or not. I understand there?s no reason to make different but...?

And as for images give me a couple of days or a week.?

Pablo