Subject: [Leica] IMG: Merchant
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 21:31:13 -0500

Thank you, Ted!!  I wish.  This was the period in between when I had to
switch to digital and when Leica came out with the first digital M.
 Therefore, these are from my Canons - 1DMII and 5D.  The cameras were not
so bad but I hated the lenses and still hate them when I have to process
the files.  Yes, they are sharp because they are autofocus (!), but there
are so many chromatic aberrations and distortions on the edges of the wide
lenses that it takes forever to process them.  And that autofocus would
sometimes hit right on and would sometimes search and search and never find
anything to focus on.  It drove me crazy!!  When it did find a target, it
was sharp, as in this one.

I will never go back to Canon.  Love my Leicas and their crispy lenses!!

Tina

And doubly interesting that Moose thinks my Canon shots are soft!!!