Subject: [Leica] IMG: Merchant
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 20:23:41 -0600

Hi Ted,

It was the Canon 16-35L 2.8 zoom, one of my favorites.  I also have the
24-70L 2.8 and the 70-200L 2.8 along with Canon primes, all excellent.
But...big and heavy.  I am now happy for travel with my Fuji X and three
primes that fit into a little bag.  A small light bag.  Sort of f8 and
be there instead of worrying so much about the gear.

Hope all is well there.

Ken