Subject: [Leica] This is what a librarian looks like: Photo essay in Slate.com
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 11:35:24 -0500

? in other news, I did a photo essay which slate.com just published part of,
asking librarians from around the country what was important to libraries
and librarians today.  It went viral and became slate's most popular photo
essay ever; as well as starting a very unexpected internecine war amongst
librarians about what they ought to look like:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/behold/2014/02/11/kyle_cassidy_photographs_librarians_at_the_american_library_association.html

I'll leave you to guess the equipment and lighting setup.

Kyle