Subject: [Leica] M4/3 format ascendant
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 07:45:10 -0600

Um, when I use my 4/3 rd Oly  or my Pentax Kr DSLR (which is not too often
anymore) and now my Sony A7r, I DON'T LEAVE IT (my M9) AT HOME.

Nope, it comes to the party too.

Sometimes, I shoot with my half-half-half-half-half-half-frame camera that
came on my phone, even if I did have ten cameras and thirty lenses within
reach at the moment.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=3172

--
Regards,