Subject: [Leica] M4/3 format ascendant
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 06:28:37 +0100

Hi Larry,

I use both MFT and APS-C in the Leica M and Fuji X flavors. I will say that
there is a difference between MFT and APS-C, at least as implemented in my
cameras. When the light is good, MFT is fine which is why I use it when
cycling--weight is at a premium in the handlebar bag. But once the sun goes
down it is no contest: the Fuji wins by a big margin. Admittedly, it may be
that my MFT camera, a Panasonic GF2, is a bit long in the tooth and newer
models have better-performing sensors.

Anyway, for what I need it: a light camera I take with me when cycling and
still get good photos--the GF2 is brilliant.

Cheers,
Nathan