Subject: [Leica] OT - Sony Alpha 7R
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 10:48:12 +1000
References: <CF2BB9E0.185C5%mark@rabinergroup.com> <5321466E-C881-40C2-AB08-4C66A30B3654@gmail.com> <CAFfkXxsWcCic2qhJegHpoerEnFh1ZB7zm6_47qHdVhUkn9hGww@mail.gmail.com> <2B9DDEAB-D9F4-4E7F-B0CD-663F5090D7D7@gmail.com> <3F24E644-A878-4172-AF84-EEEDBBAF40DC@gmail.com> <1F81C9A1-127D-466E-BA2E-DBD3A9E9F883@gmail.com> <FE5E005E-0ED3-405D-ABAE-20D035F8AD35@gmail.com> <CAE3QcF4KERPt8rUy5+xhoSBFcnzRJ_ET7MZT8SiGHYxbb7xfTw@mail.gmail.com> <AC19D93E-CCEF-4953-B261-E0148B3CA7B8@gmail.com>

Did I misquote you?! ;-) Just a comment that the LUG seems hardly a gung ho
Leica forum to me!
50 something posts in this Sony thread though.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] OT - Sony Alpha 7R)