Subject: [Leica] OT - Sony Alpha 7R
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 06:45:09 -0600
References: <CAH1UNJ3rpUAt8xxnMJdNGC9L_ncq8-ogF2Z1s_xSyqh9yHtR6Q@mail.gmail.com> <1442780B-17BA-4304-953A-58140190E65F@icloud.com> <CAFfkXxtG=Bn6-6KZKazX04TjwgLAeLOW77JZCWEoXSEB97DpJg@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ3Pgh6T-GGohk5c8+wO+TZkFo6SM+h0UpJswVyN3booNh3FVA@mail.gmail.com> <CAFfkXxs=W_0Ps1tUiKRjjdj0yFQXkJwuPOMQu1QiDbZr7X6+hA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ3Pgh4Gtzd3MfbwwoMk-Ab9rMbGQq8X+AXL=dEMRySgHO9yPw@mail.gmail.com> <0b1301cf2e49$9fe66300$dfb32900$@verizon.net> <CAJ3Pgh6=y+Wv9djZ5eCR8OZ2nK8w+Bvsh7oNksZRCgatSc3Yug@mail.gmail.com> <0bb801cf2ecc$d20c9600$7625c200$@verizon.net> <CAJ3Pgh7dmGvdeZKa7Le4bNrO5v=306CVB_B9i_SjTaeTe=SeHw@mail.gmail.com>

I agree with Paul, the lens opens slightly during focusing.  It does not
stop down.

--
Regards,

Sonny