Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ridge Walking
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 22:01:04 -0800

And you?ve lost feedback from your knee joints according to my physical
therapists. I know my standing balance is different. My cycling balance,
however, seems unchanged. The hip replacement made another difference as
well.

On the other hand my knee and hip don?t hurt now like they used to! A good
swap by my account. I?ll bet yours too!

Adam