Subject: [Leica] An "oork" of sea lions
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 16:42:12 -0800

We spent a few days around Monterey Bay this week as a storm blew through.

I particularly like this image of a dock full of sea lions on Elkhorn Slough
and Moss Landing.

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Travel/Aptos-2014/i-hQm6M7X/A>

Of course a trip to Monterey Bay Aquarium is required. The jellies were in
fine form:

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Travel/Aptos-2014/i-j4QLmt3/A>

As were the captive birds:

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Travel/Aptos-2014/i-ZTBbXQw/A>

A beach panorama is required:

< http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Travel/Aptos-2014/i-hQ223W9/A>

And, well, I'm a sucker for octopii

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Travel/Aptos-2014/i-Jq3nGNN/A>

All of these were shot with Sony A7 or A7r bodies. Mostly Leica glass except
when I used the most excellent Zeiss 55mm f1.8 that's a real keeper.

Comments/critique invited and most welcome.

Thanks for looking.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] An "oork" of sea lions)