Subject: [Leica] Interesting F1 short
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 11:51:13 -0800

This is great. I swear you can hear Dan Gurney saying "Is this a wheel or
what?" in the lead up to the race.

I'll probably never get to an F1 race, I'll have to make due with TV, but
this was a throwback to my college days. As close as I got was Laguna Seca
for the Group 7 races which were pretty terrific!

I thought my 1966 Mustang convertible was so hot with its six cylinder
engine and 3 speed transmission (non-syncho first gear to boot.)

Adam