Subject: [Leica] OT: letting go
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 12:38:47 -0800

If you live in an over-civilized area as I do, the municipal authorities
distinguish between ?trash/garbage? collecting and ?recycling? collecting.
Since the carousel trays are solid plastic, they would be in the recyclable
category.For reasons I do not understand, they do not want to collect
plastic foam.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204