Subject: [Leica] OT: letting go
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 08:47:47 +0000

Oliver,

I have about half a dozen carousels kicking around. My Kodak Carousel
projector died last year, and that has now gone to large project house in
the sky. I haven?t cleared up the carousels yet, but your message has
prompted me perhaps to do the same.

Whatever happens, I won?t be throwing my slides away. I keep mine in
suspension filing pages in one of my large filing cabinets. They don?t take
up much space, and you can have 20 slides to a sheet. I use the Clearfile
pages and the suspension hangers here

http://www.clearfile.com/22Bslidepage25pack.aspx
http://www.clearfile.com/hanger-spines25.aspx

Best wishes