Subject: [Leica] Used 1.2 Nocti
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 16:06:14 -0500

The 1.2's are  quite rare so by definition there no users.
Also the performance on them were way less than the f1 which came
afterwards.
This one took a hard fall right on the front rim.
Its not stopping them from charging eleven plus US grand its totally nuts.
I'd get a user f1.
The person who gets this lens at this price is going for an award for worst
return on the dollar. The worst deal in photography on eBay of the moment.