Subject: [Leica] Some Somy A7R sample with M lenses
From: ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 15:25:21 -0800

By definition, "retrofocus" (tm) has a negative group up front with a
positive group in the back. However, even the standard double-Gaussian
configuration may have a weaker group in front to make it behave somewhat
"retrofocus"ish.

The rear most element protrude inside the camera, anyway. It just needs to
clear the mirror.