Subject: [Leica] Assignment #8 - Fall color
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 09:38:38 -0500 (EST)

Brightly colored Fall leaves are plentiful in my area. If you look
through my LUG gallery file you will find many of examples of lovely
scenes. Here is one tree just outside my front door wearing its usual
Fall colors. Always cheery but not my Assignment #8 entry. Too common.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Maple+1.jpg.html

But the other night, as I was leaving a mall parking lot, I saw an
unusual display of color. The evening setting sun had turned high
clouds into a heavenly artist's pallet. Fortunately I had my trusty P&S
camera in my pocket to take a picture.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Colored+sky+1.jpg.html

Neither is an archival photo. Both were taken within the last week
during pauses from leaf raking.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Assignment #8 - Fall color)
Reply from j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz) ([Leica] Assignment #8 - Fall color)